Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mlearn2007 Australia with its own UK FE star "Mick Mullane!

16th-19th October Melbourne Australia

http://www.mlearn2007.org/

well this year I am not there but good friends are Mick Mullane of Yorkshire Coast college showing casing his work on Pod and vodcasting supported by SMS in a session called "From Podcast to VLE to Phoneto mLearning Device"
Author: Mr Steve Sidaway, Mick
Mullane ,.

The guru of things mobile Mike Sharples will be doing a keynote presenting a paper and being on a panel .

If you fancy putting up with time difference some of the keynotes are being streamed by illuminate live (a system that worked well at ALTC) I am going to give it a go . session details here

And full conference programme here

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear Mick's doing well - he did a storming demo at our conference in June. I try to tell my boss that I should be there - but ...