Monday, March 07, 2011

Tribal Labs

As a solo blooger I always admire those that get a collective presence together. I also like people working for commercial companies who are encouraged to blog. So I was delighted to come across tribal labs with a impressive list of contributors who all happen to work for Tribal
  • Geoff Stead
  • Ben Smith
  • Chris Ballard
  • Gustavo Hartmann
With Themes of
  • Business intelligence
  • Knowledge Management
  • Learning technologies
  • Mobile Technology
With initial posts on HTML5 (yep its going to be big), Market share on a global scale in mobile all seems useful to me.

Tribal labs can be found at http://www.triballabs.net/

So it seems one to follow so your in my rss reader .

Nice one !

2 comments:

Geoff said...

Thanks for the kind words ... you are clearly a man of refined tastes!!

Ben Lowe said...

All my hard work and you miss me off the list of contributors :-)