Saturday, October 25, 2008

Teachmeet be inspired

Great post by Tom Barrett  who attended a Scottish teachmeet last month and its seems hasnt been the same since. I attended my first the year before at the Scottish learning Festival like Tom I was inspired I've done four since . Toms post puts it so much better than I could
http://tbarrett.edublogs.org/2008/10/25/teachmeet-be-inspired/

I pushed them at Mlearn on my papers on the fly session Ive blogged them Ive bluddgendon people to help support them. So on just go and have a look http://teachmeet.pbwiki.com/

Think underground the teaching equivalent of guerrilla gardening with some people that ive met once and kept in touch with via Twitter my twitter

In fact teachmeet isn't precious about the idea the whole thing could work in your college your area or even your class people have all got things there passionate  about and want to share.

My email signature has a strap line "One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas" Victor Hugo.

Teachmeet be inspired but be at one virtually or in person !!

No comments: