Well Steve Wheeler suckered me with this http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.com/
I have to follow these rules
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
1) Nearly drowned at 4 my elder brother grabbed my arm as I went under for the last time
2) I didn't learn to ride a bike till 23 inspired by failing my driving test I am now a biking zealot, I proposed to my wife on a bike
3) I personally hired a Soviet built MI8 helicopter to visit Karakoram palace of Ghengis Khan in 1991 from the
capital Ulan Bator. In the days when things like this werent easy
4) Hitched across Australia north to South
5) Have camped in minus 18 Celsius for over 10 days in one trip
6) arrived in Russia on the trans Mongolian the day the 1991 August coup happened from Outer Mongolia and got off the train in Moscow the day it was defeated
7) Interested in Neolithic period well ok obsessed !!
see Joe Wilson got collared to by Laurie