Thursday, March 29, 2007

Technology Stewards a great idea from New Zealand

Helena from NZ who I was lucky enough to meet at Mlearn2006 in Banff . Has just come up with a great blog piece and phrase outlining the need for "good technology stewards’ to help bring relevant technology into areas like industry training" .
Helena has done some great work with simple tools in areas of vocational training like bakeries . I used her example of camera phones for recording evidence of bakery learners on Monday at the lets talk about txt event I keynoted at . link to event posting here

read here post its great http://mportfolios.blogspot.com/2007/03/keynote-presentation-at-industry.html

I have also added her to my blogroll a select bunch of influential blogs in the left hand panel of this blog.

No comments: